Why Is My Vape Blinking
Many vapers will run into a problem, Why is my vape blinking? Some batteries vape pens will blink 3 times to indicate a short circuit. Most standard e-cig batteries have a so-called short-circuit protection function, so if you press the trigger button, it will blink only three times, and then do nothing, to show it may have a short circuit occurs.
Will vape pen blink three times without a tank?
- If the LED still blinks 3 times without the tank, it is maybe some problem with the battery. If it only blinks when connected with the tank, it may be a poor connection on the coil.
- If the tank is screwed too tight, the connection may be lost by slightly pushing down on the center pin of the battery. Just check the battery in case of it is too tight. Try to quit a little bit and see what happens.
There is a connect problem between the battery and the heating coil. Or a short circuit in the tank has been detected.
- To fix this problem, make sure that the connection is clean and secure. If you still see LED lights blinks 3 times, you can try the battery with other tanks/coils to see if you can fix the problem.
- If the problem still cannot be resolved, the tank/coil may need to be replaced. After the tank/coil replaced, if you still see flickers 3 times, the problem lies in the vape pen battery itself.
If your equipment is still within its warranty, please contact your dealer to replace it for you.
When your vape pen light blinks 5 times, what is really happened?
some vape devices，for example the Usonicig ZIP, will blink 5 times while the devices have a low battery or have a over vaping protection, even have no enough e-liquid in the pod.
From the manual of Usonicig Zip we know that if the battery voltage is low, Usonicig Zip will blink 5 times within 5 seconds, which means the device needs to be charged.
or when you press the fire button over 10 seconds, the power output will shout off, then the white light will flash 5 times within 5 seconds to protect you from over vaping, all you need is to waiting and vaping again for less 10 seconds.when there is no enough e-liquid in the device, the blue light will flash 5 times within 5 seconds and the device will be automatically shut down, then you need to refill the pod and try again.
Other vape devices，such as JUUL, will blink with blue or yellow light 5 times to tell you that you need to check and repair it:
The light on my JUUL blinks yellow 5 times?
The colored lights on the device indicate battery level and pull strength while a user draws on the device. Tapping on the device shows either a green, yellow or red-light indicating battery with green being high, yellow being medium and red being low.
- Check the LED light after inserting a new JUUL pod. If all JUUL pods inserted experience the same blinking light, then the issue is with the JUUL device.
- If some of the JUUL pods cause the device to blink yellow 5 times, then the issue is with the JUUL pods.
After you try all of above action but seems no use, please contact the JUUL Care Team.
When your vape pen light blinks 10 times, what is really happened?
Flicker for 10 times, usually due to insufficient battery voltage.
Most standard e-cig batteries usually blink quickly to let you know that they are running out of power and needs to be charged.
There may be following reasons:
- First, make sure the battery is charged long enough. Most e-cig batteries usually take 2-6 hours to charge.
- Second, check that the charger’s power adapter has the proper voltage. You can try using another USB source to make sure it works. If you want to use the computer for charging, try using the AC to USB plug first. Make sure it is rated 5V and 400mah or higher.
- Third, it may be loose solder. The best way to check is to use a multimeter. If it is set to ohms, the current from the control broad to the battery is almost zero.
- Finally, it may be that the battery itself has reached its useful life. In this way, I think it’s better to buy a new battery or change a new device.
A tuck activation button
Fortunately, one of the most common causes of flashing lights is one of the easiest to solve. The activate button (which you press to activate the device) may just stay in the slightly pushed position.
When you press the button for a long time, many device indicators will flash, and you may encounter this situation yourself. However, sometimes the button is stuck by something else, rather than the user’s use. Just use a rag or cotton swab to clean the area around the button. If the indicator light goes out, the problem has been solved!
In conclusion, we hope the above guide will help you address the problem quickly, Maybe there are some other unexpected reasons why is my vape blinking. If you are experiencing issues while troubleshooting your vape device, Don’t hesitate to contact our customer support at www.usonicig.com, our team is always ready to help.